Outlander music: Claire and Jamie’s first time, 1x07
35. Bulbasaur Flowerpot (Succulent Monsters)
Ceilings and floors in Vatican City.
(Source: , via thymoss)
Hubble Space Telescope finds a Supermassive Black Hole with a mass 21 million times our Sun.
“I go through phases. Somedays I feel like the person I’m supposed to be, and then somedays, I turn into no one at all. There is both me and my silhouette. I hope that on the days you find me and all I am are darkened lines, you still are willing to be near me.”
— Mary Kate Teske
Fun facts about the Iris Nebula:
- The Iris Nebula, aka NGC 7023, is a reflection nebula in the constellation Cepheus.
- It’s also known as Caldwell 4. Why? Because it’s a Caldwell object! A what object? The Caldwell Catalogue is an astronomical catalog of 109 star clusters, nebulae, and galaxies for observation by amateur astronomers. It was compiled by Sir Patrick Caldwell-Moore.
- The Iris Nebula lies about 1,300 light-years away from Earth.
- The dominant color of the nebula is blue, characteristic of dust grains reflecting starlight. Of course, the iris flower is blue.
- This cosmic flower spans about six light-years across.
- It’s often studied for the unusual prevalence of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs), complex molecules that are also released on Earth during the incomplete combustion of wood fires.
there’s not even anything bad on my camera roll I just don’t want you to see how many selfies I take